Find out what we can do to increase flood resilience in the South River Watershed:
Thursday, April 12th
4:00 to 8:30 p.m.
Conway Town Hall
The Towns of Ashfield and Conway and the Franklin Regional Council of Governments invite town officials and stakeholders to join this workshop to discuss:
- The changing climate and impacts of more frequent & severe storm events.
- Strengths and vulnerabilities of residents, infrastructure, and natural resources related to these hazards.
- Specific actions that can reduce the impact of severe storms and other hazards.
- Ways to increase the flood resilience of the South River Watershed and our towns.
RSVP to Kimberly Noake MacPhee, FRCOG
(413) 774-3167 x130 or email@example.com